[webkit-help] Plans to support HTML5 fullscreen API?
Michael Kaiser-Cross
2017-04-27 17:28:54 UTC
Is there any plans for webkit to support the HTML5 fullscreens API?
Konstantin Tokarev
2017-04-27 17:33:55 UTC
Post by Michael Kaiser-Cross
Is there any plans for webkit to support the HTML5 fullscreens API?
WebKit supports latest W3C edition of HTML5 fullscreens API since year 2012.

--
Regards,
Konstantin
Jer Noble
2017-04-27 17:49:44 UTC
Post by Konstantin Tokarev
Post by Michael Kaiser-Cross
Is there any plans for webkit to support the HTML5 fullscreens API?
WebKit supports latest W3C edition of HTML5 fullscreens API since year 2012.
Not entirely true. Our fullscreen support is still prefixed because we have not yet implemented the “topmost stacking context” part of the fullscreen specification.

-Jer