[webkit-help] How to add to "Applications using WebKit" wiki page?
Douglas Ward
2017-03-31 12:10:32 UTC
Hello - I'm requesting guidance on how to add a new item to
the "Applications using WebKit" Trac wiki page at this URL -

https://trac.webkit.org/wiki/Applications%20using%20WebKit#WebDevelopmentApplications

I registered a new account in the trac form, but after login, it did not
enable any wiki editing privileges. A search of the list archives
indicates the wiki had a spam problem at some point, so perhaps only
verified contributors can edit the wiki?

The item I request to add for the "Web Development Applications" category
is like this, consistent with other items -

+++++++++++++++++

macSVG - ArkPhone LLC

* Open Source
* Mac

macSVG is a WebKit-based open-source macOS application for designing and
editing Scalable Vector Graphics (SVG) content for HTML5 web pages, mobile
apps, animation design, and general graphics usage.

+++++++++++++++++

The preferred link for "macSVG" is the open source project:

https://github.com/dsward2/macSVG

(There is a companion website at http://macsvg.org).

Any help getting macSVG added to the "Applications using WebKit" wiki page
is greatly appreciated.

thanks,
Doug Ward
Konstantin Tokarev
2017-03-31 12:26:04 UTC
Hello - I'm requesting guidance on how to add a new item to the  "Applications using WebKit" Trac wiki page at this URL -
https://trac.webkit.org/wiki/Applications%20using%20WebKit#WebDevelopmentApplications
I registered a new account in the trac form, but after login, it did not enable any wiki editing privileges.  A search of the list archives indicates the wiki had a spam problem at some point, so perhaps only verified contributors can edit the wiki?
Hi,

Yes, currently Wiki modifications are allowed only for WebKit contributors. This is an anti-spam measure.
The item I request to add for the "Web Development Applications" category is like this, consistent with other items -
+++++++++++++++++
macSVG - ArkPhone LLC
* Open Source
* Mac
macSVG is a WebKit-based open-source macOS application for designing and editing Scalable Vector Graphics (SVG) content for HTML5 web pages, mobile apps, animation design, and general graphics usage.
https://github.com/dsward2/macSVG
(There is a companion website at http://macsvg.org).
Any help getting macSVG added to the "Applications using WebKit" wiki page is greatly appreciated.
Done.
thanks,
Doug Ward
,